Friday, January 18, 2008

Disclaimer....

Okay, even though I am pitifully computer-illiterate for someone of my generation, I decided that I wanted a little blog....somewhere to post my thoughts, creations, and stories about the goings on in our little home. Also, it is something else to occupy my time and use to avoid housework...It's a typical Friday in our house....TiVo playing, both me and my hubby on the computer, my mom sewing (yes, my mom lives with us),youngest daughter in her "pen" crying her eyes out b/c I won't hold her. Good times. Well, I guess that's it for now. Better hold the baby before she pukes from crying. Oh, and What Not to Wear is coming on too.

1 comment:

Hrothgar said...

The "PEN" is called a "Courtyard", dear.

CRAP. What not to Wear??? im going to bed. hee love you.